Monday

A new me

Hiya all.

Sorry for not writting anything for a while, I have been busy sorting my life out. It all started when I went to have my hair cut...

'WOW' how much attention am I getting at the moment with my new found confidence, new body and new hair cut? I cannot believe it. I am sociable, friendly, confident. People actually like me and want to talk to me. I need to keep this up. I can talk to strangers. I can deal with all my problems, I can think, I can remember things (this is down to omega 3, 6 and 9 tablets), I have energy, I have a life!! :D

I have been declutering our flat of late too. Cian is now letting me get rid of things that are broken or we haven't used in years. This has made me really happy. Out with the old and in with the new.

Cian was away for 5 weeks, so I had freedom and thought a lot about what I wanted out of life. I enjoyed the 1st week being without him as he was pissing me off. By the 2nd week I really missed him. The weeks after that I still missed him, but I took hold of my life by myself and just got on and did things by myself. I put together a cd tower we got from Ikea which I am proud of.

Work is getting better. I am learning to deal with stress and my manager is helping me to sort out problems I have with staff, etc so am pretty happy with that. :)

Cian is home now so will see what happens. He is starting his own business so things look like they are on the up for us. Visit www.wizardonwheels-croydon.co.uk for more details.

No comments: