Saturday

Chocolate never tasted so good!

I decided to make Friday my day for eating chocolate after reading DietGirl's blog. I managed to hold out eating chocolate all week & then when yesterday came I brought myself a 35g bar of Cadburys dairy milk bubbly. I waited til I had had my dinner & then I sat down to enjoy it. I enjoyed every last crumb. Much better than I usually enjoy chocolate. I think it was because I was looking forawrd to eating it & I had done well during the week to stick within my calories everyday.

I weighed in this morning & I've lost another 2.6lbs taking me to 14 stone 5.6lbs. RESULT! :D Always good to get a loss on the scales me thinks & it motivates me even more.

Had a huge bowl of fruit & yogurt for lunch & I feel so healthy & good. I can start to see myself in the mirror now & I also have a natural smile rather than trying to fake it when people say 'smile'.

All in all a good week for me last week & hopefully an even better one this week. I have the week off work so should be easier for me to stay within my calories as I wont have too many temptations.

Cian said he will buy me a goldfish if I get down to 14 stone by 4th May. So I have 3 weeks to loose 5.6lbs. 14 stone is my first goal, so now I have an added incentive to get there. :)

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

RESULT! Well bloody done Laura :) I did a little cheer for ya. Thanks for your email too. Onward and downward! :)