Monday

OMG its working!

I have finally learnt to eat only 1 sausage roll & 1 doughnut from greggs the bakers & not 4 of each in one meal on the same day. I was hungry. I saw the bakers. I brought 1 sausage roll & 1 jam doughnut & I walked away. I got home then ate them. Savouring the taste. Afterwards I still felt a lil hungry so I ate a banana which filled me up. How on earth did I used to eat so much?

Now all I gotta do is apply this to everything I eat & I'm laughing. Wish me luck.

I can now fit into size 18 jeans comfortably & squeeze into size 16's at a push. This is very inspirational & now I feel I am doing well. I feel that I am making progress & its been worth doing it.

STOP PRESS - SOMEONE HAS NOTICED!
I mentioned to a work collegue I was tired as I went for a run the night before & she replied with yeah you look thinner. I can see it in your face. I then explained how much I had lost & she was like WOW!

Then I saw a friend I hadn't seen in a while & told him about my running & fitness programme I had set myself & he said he thought I'd lost weight too.

Both comments have motivated me to loose more weight now & to keep going & I bet that everyone will notice soon. That's my confidence coming through there! lol

No comments: