Saturday

Junk food weekend, smoking & exercise

I have decided to have a weekend off from the dieting as I feel like eating loads of junk food. I am still going to try n do some exercise to burn off some of the cals from affore mention junk, but I wont manage to burn all today, but hopefully I'll burn them tomorrow. So far today I have eaten a roll with butter, an apple, a huge bag of original doritos, 2 chocolate bars, a packet of choc chip cookies & a custard doughnut with Caramel icing on top. I feel full & fat now though, so a walk or jog is in order me thinks & hopefully I'll feel better. I have also had a cigarette today too. I have only had one which I made last over a few hours. Usually by now I'd have had about 7, so 1 isn't bad unless it gets to more than that a day. Think I'll smoke a couple over the weekend then go back to none from Monday. See if that helps. Feel really bad for eaten junk & smoking as I'd done so well so far, but I just have this huge urge to do it. I have not eaten so much junk in one day since Jan 23rd 2008. I guess a lil indulgence isn't bad once in a while is it?

Anyways yesterday's run was fanbloodytastic. I still cannot believe I ran 1 mile without stopping! I'm so proud of myself. On my way back I bumped into an old work collegue I had not seen in years! Turns out she only lives a few roads away from me. Anyways we exchanged numbers & arranged to meet up in a couple of weeks for a drink. She has recently had a baby & wants to get back in shape so I suggested she come out running with me as she is a similar weight as me & we can work together. She said she'd think about it & let me know. This was a nice suprise to bump into her & I hope we keep in contact as she was a good friend when we worked together.

11:50pm
Well after all the junk food I decided to go out for a jog. I did my usual 3.66 miles of jogging then walking. When I got back I had a lovely relaxing bath & read some more of the book I am reading at the moment called Cross by James Patterson. Afterwards I set about making dinner. I wasn't really hungry, but Cian wanted food so I cooked. By the time dinner was ready I was hungry. I made sweet n sour chicken. I fried an onion & chicken in a lil oil. Then added a jar of sweet n sour sauce, some peppers, carrots & Kidney beans & let it simmer for 30 minutes. Cian said his throught was hurting so I liquidised the food into a soup & wow it tasted delicious!

Well my total calorie intake for today was 3226. Double what I should of eaten & 2000 of that was junk! Oh Dear! I guess I will have to do lots of exercise this week to work all that off, but it should be do-able & if anything I should be able to stay the same weight & not gain. Well heres hoping anyways! I did actually mange to get my 5 portions of fruit n veg & 2 litres of water in today too, so I guess its not all bad! :)

No comments: