Wednesday

Day 3 in the office

Well I'm still alive & still wanting to work in the office, so I must be enjoying it. I feel so drained of energy today as I have had 4 people in my office all day. My old Deputy, My new manager, My boss from head office & the volunteer admin person. Talking no stop all day whilst trying to remember to check on staff & keep the nursery running smoothly.

I am doing my first interview tomorrow. Feel a little nervous, but I bet it will feel good being the one doing the interviewing & not the other way round. Then the interviewee is going to be working at the nursery for a trial afternoon to see if she likes it & we can see how she works & if any good. Then I'll need to get feedback from staff & let head office know the feedback. I hate given feedback, as I know how hard it is to get a job if u r a shy person, but I also know how many people we have taken on in the past & turn out to be crap or malicious. "My famous saying goes here!" Got so much other work to do tomorrow as well, so not sure how I'm going to fit it all in, but I'll just prioritise & do the rest on Friday.

More people have noticed my weight loss today. More BIG smiles from me :D

I have been very good this week with weight loss. After my huge junk Saturday I have eaten lots of fruit n veg & seem to be getting obsessed with my scales now. Every morning this week I have weighed myself to see if I am losing & every morning the scales r telling me I am, so I am even more tempted to look tomorrow morning to see if I have lost again. I'll let u know.

I am now back to the weight I was 2 weeks ago. 14 stone 5.6lbs, & I have 2 more days yet til official weigh in day, so I'm happy :)

I asked advice from people on my forum on Sunday. I asked if they thought I should add miles to my running/walking or try to close up my running/walking times as I could run 1/2 mile then need to stop to breathe, not that I was gasping, but I was more frightened that I would do damage if I didn't stop & walk. Anyways they suggested I was running to quick, but I know that is not the case as I would be walking if going any slower. So annoyed with the advice I got, I went for a walk. I went to the park with a pond near me & walked around it 3 times. I then wanted to jog, so I did & I could jog round the whole pond without stopping 1/2 mile. I gave up after 1 lap as I didn't want to over do it as had jogged on the 2 days previous. Anyways I went to another park tonight & jogged 2 miles without stopping. I have now worked out I was not going to fast, but I was using a route that was not good for me. It involved a hill. Which I jogged up & by the time I got to the top my legs were very tired. Anyways I am going to stick to fairly flat land from now on. I tried to run on grass today, but found it very difficult, so think I'll stick to the pavements, eventhough I know grass is better for joints as less impact, but harder for me to run on. I will keep practising on grass aswell though, so hopefully I'll get used to it, but not sure though.

Anyways good nite for now. :)

No comments: