Friday

I'm off!!

Woo Hoo my first 2lbs lost!

I am so proud of myself. Not because I have lost weight, well I am proud of that too, but because I actually came to my senses & decided to sort my life out.

I'm in week 3 now & I think I'm doing well. This weeks challenge is to eat fruit n veg. YUCK! Oh well gotta do it if I want to loose weight. I will start with what I know I like. Apples, Bananas & Pears as fruit n peppers & carrots as veg. Its going well so far & I'm managing to eat 5 portions a day. It was a struggle at first as I hadn't eaten any fruit for ages & my body found it hard to adjust but I'm getting there.

Walking is going great. I now walk up 2 hills to get to work & take the bus in between & vice versa on the way home. I am already starting to feel the benefits of doing this walking.

No comments: