Wednesday

Why I want to loose weight

Ok I have decided to make a list of why I want to loose weight. Initally I wanted to be thin & fit into a size 10. But now I have been doing it for a while my mind has been changed. I still want to be thin, but I'm siding more with the whole fitness & heathy side of things. so here is my list...

  • I want to be happy.
  • I want to feel healthy.
  • I want to be fit.
  • I want to feel sexy.
  • I want to be thin.
  • I want to live.
  • I want a goldfish (which Cian has said he'll buy me when I get to my goal weight).
  • I want to give up smoking (which I plan to do properly once I get to my goal).
  • I want to be a healthy weight & not obese anymore.
  • I want to see myself in the mirror not my fat stomach.
  • I want people to praise me for my weight loss & see a new person at the end.
  • I want to have confidence with my appearence.
  • I want to look good in clothes.
  • I want to be able to buy clothes in 'normal' shops.
  • I don't want to feel ashamed about my weight anymore.
  • I want to be able to show off my flatish stomach in summer.
  • I want to look after my body.
  • I want to be inspiration for others to loose weight.
  • I want to look thin in my wedding photos when we get married in 2011.
  • I want my children to grow up n be healthy when we have them.

I will update this list as I think of more things. Some of them I have done/felt already so am on my way! Woo Hoo!

No comments: