Sunday

A much better day

Well after yesterday I thought I'd best be good & stick within my calorie allowence. It was easy & I still have 78 cals left. Kinda thinking my body is probably still a lil full from all the cals yesterday, but not sure.

Went out for a walk today. Walked 1 1/2 miles, then ended up running 1/2 mile as my body couldn't take being out & not running. Came home & felt good. I wish I'd of had a bath when I got home as my hips r now sore. Running a bath as I type, so hopefully my muscles will be ok after that. I seem to be exercising my stomach & hip muscles at the moment as that is what hurts now when I go for a run. Its all good as that is where most of the weight on me is so if the muscles there want to work then let them!

I've changed my activity level on my weight loss website now, as I'll be going into the office as of tomorrow & not running round after kids. Looking forward to it, but bit worried as wont be doing so much movement during the day & don't want to put on weight. Oh well less calories should help, but we'll see.

Change of career? Will I cope? Is it going to be boring? What am I supposed to do? I'm going to miss the children? ARGHHHHH! - These are all thoughts going around my head. It is very scary when u have worked in a room looking after children for over 8 years & then u are pulled from that room & expected to run the nursery with no official training. I have been 3rd in charge for 3 years now, so I have some training, but not everything. I know I'll be ok, but its the baby part of me that is scared. Its going to be a challenge & I do like challenges, but if its too big a challenge then I just end up being frustrated & end up in a tantrum worse than the kids! lol Thats just me though & I do have a good support network with staff. We don't have anyone who is really difficult, just a few moany ones whom I am used to putting in their place! So thats going to be ok.

I guess the whole thing I'm scared of is running the place by myself. I have always had the manager/Deputy to turn too when I needed to talk. Now she is going on maternity leave I will need to find someone else to confide in, but I have no idea who as I have not put my personal trust into anyone else before. I'll just have to try it n see what happens.

Anyways off to have my bath then get a good nights sleep before tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: