Thursday

Week 2

Well I've lasted on my weight loss journey for a week. I did not loose any weight, but I survived & I have learnt that I need to lower my calorie intake.

I am still excited & addicted to the website. This week I am doing Learning as a challenge. I have to learn about food & drink related things for 15 minutes a day 5 times a week. I chose to do this as I figured in order for me to loose weight or get healthy I would need to know how to do it, what food to eat, etc. I did this pretty easy & actually found that questions were coming into my head so spent the time answering the questions in my head which made me pass this weeks challenge.

I learnt that walking is a great form of exercise so I thought that the next day I would walk to the next bus stop to get the bus & get off the bus a stop early. Lets just see what happens.

No comments: