Friday

I gave in

Well I lasted 128 hours without a cigarette. Then it became too much to cope with, so I smoked a cigarette. I am not going to give up the giving up though & I will start again tomorrow. If I don't manage to last I will get some patches & see if that works.

I did do very well I know, but its having the will power to quit & that just isn't there tonight!

I went back to work today to say goodbye to my Deputy manager & good luck with the birth of her 2nd child. I had a good day despite being told today that I will be running the nursery on my own for 2 weeks until a new manager is starting. I am shitting it I tell ya! I know I'll be fine, but its still a huge thing to have to do & I so don't want to fuck t iup! Well I have the weekend to enjoy first, so I'll think about work on the bus on my way to work on Monday morning.

Cian is working this weekend so I have the house to myself. I've got nothing planned, but it should include some sort of exercise I suppose.

I went out for a run after work tonight. I ran a lot further than usual. I guess this could be because my lungs aren't tight anymore as I have given up smoking. I wish this thought could override the cravings then I'd be able to beat the cravings. Hmmmmm guess I need more time, practice & patience.

No comments: