Tuesday

The devil has gone down the plug hole!

If your squemish look away now!

U know I said it felt like I had the devil living in my nose the other day? Well it finally left my nose & went down my throat. I coughed & spluttered & this huge ball of brown phlem came out on my hand. It was bigger than the size of a 10p. I squidged it with my fingers & thought no wonder I couldn't breathe if that was up my nose. It felt hard in places. I went into the bathroom & turned the tap on. I put my hand under the water & then watched it run from my hand, round the sink a few times then eventually go down the plug hole. HA take that! I thought. I felt so much better after this & I could now breathe through my nose. Woo Hoo!

If you have read this & now feel sick then I'm sorry, but I did warn you.

I feel much better today. I slept all night without waking up cold or hot, so I guess my body is feeling better now. My throat is not so sore either & I can breathe. Not being able to breathe through my nose was the worst, as when I breathe through my mouth I can hear it & it sounds so weird n awful I worry if someone is going to tell me off for breathing too heavily or if Cian can hear the TV over my breathing. He never mentioned it, but it is now a relief that I can use my nose again & not have to worry.

Oh a slightly better note, I need a new bra. My bra is not supporting my boobs anymore now I have lost weight, but I'm scared to go & get myself measured. I have never been measured before. I used to just get a bra & hoped it fit! Do I have to get top half naked in front of strangers (coz that will just freak me out no end) or do they just measure around the bra I have on at the time? I think I need to go shopping with mummy. Think I'll give her a call tomorrow & ask her what happens. She will know what to do.

I made a delicious sheppards pie tonight for dinner. I cooked the potatoes then mashed them with a lil butter & milk. Next I fried an onion. Then cooked the mince & mixed in the onion, some carrots & kidney beans. I crumbled an oxo cube in for added flavour then transfered the mince & vegetables to an oven dish. I put the mashed potatoe on top of the mince & put it in the oven for 30 minutes & Hey presto! Bon appetite! Yum Yum Yum! Even the 'dreaded In-Law' thought it was nice, so now she is the 'not so dreaded In-Law'.

No comments: