Wednesday

Judgement day aka Payday

The 24 hour free trial ran out yesterday & I'm so hooked on this site that anything so good must be worth paying money into doing it. Afterall you don't get anything for free these days do you?

Well I just got paid & you would think I'd be out partying or down the pub celebrating the start of the weekend, but no. I am sat at home staring at the laptop screen trying to work out which payment plan to choose. Do I pay the full year? Do I pay for 6 months? or Do I do it in monthly installments? If I pay for a full year or the 6 months & I don't keep up with the weight loss then I'll be wasting money, also do I have enough money to pay for a full year or even half a year at once? Conclusion answer no. So I guess I'll pay monthly. I set up a direct debit & hey presto I am on my way! As I entered the site again it feels more real to me now as I have full access. I set up a profile page & write a few words about me. I think all I wrote was I am here to loose weight & keep it off! Since then I have found more to say about myself, but that was the state I was in back then.

Well the first week I didn't really know what I was doing or how to use the site other than to fill in the food diary or read the forums. I signed up for a challenge which was going to last 7-8 weeks depending if I wanted a week off or not. The first challenge I chose was to fill in the food diary everyday seeing as I had already been doing that. I managed to do it pretty easy & thought I'd sail through the rest. How wrong was I?

No comments: